Welcome

Welcome to my blog http://www.skegley.blogspot.com/ . CAVEAT LECTOR- Let the reader beware. This is a Christian Conservative blog. It is not meant to offend anyone. Please feel free to ignore this blog, but also feel free to browse and comment on my posts! You may also scroll down to respond to any post.

For Christian American readers of this blog:


I wish to incite all Christians to rise up and take back the United States of America with all of God's manifold blessings. We want the free allowance of the Bible and prayers allowed again in schools, halls of justice, and all governing bodies. We don't seek a theocracy until Jesus returns to earth because all men are weak and power corrupts the very best of them.
We want to be a kinder and gentler people without slavery or condescension to any.

The world seems to be in a time of discontent among the populace. Christians should not fear. God is Love, shown best through Jesus Christ. God is still in control. All Glory to our Creator and to our God!


A favorite quote from my good friend, Jack Plymale, which I appreciate:

"Wars are planned by old men,in council rooms apart. They plan for greater armament, they map the battle chart, but: where sightless eyes stare out, beyond life's vanished joys, I've noticed,somehow, all the dead and mamed are hardly more than boys(Grantland Rice per our mutual friend, Sarah Rapp)."

Thanks Jack!

I must admit that I do not check authenticity of my posts. If anyone can tell me of a non-biased arbitrator, I will attempt to do so more regularly. I know of no such arbitrator for the internet.











Monday, July 18, 2016

What are my choices ... Thx Keith B and Sarah R!

  WHAT ARE MY CHOICES?
 
If I were not already convinced this message would have convinced me.  It is also a good read as it makes its points!  
 
WHAT ARE MY CHOICES?
 
The folks speaking out against Trump are helping me make up my mind a little more every day!
Is he the Perfect Candidate whose thoughts mirrors mine on all fronts?  NOPE
 
Does he say everything the way I wish he would say it?  NOPE
 
Am I absolutely sure that his motives are absolutely Pure?  NOPE
 
Can I point to any other Dem Politician that I like better?  NOPE
 
Is there any of the other RINO Politicians I like better?  NOPE
 
Am I going to sit home, refuse to Vote, and let Hillary win because he is NOT Perfect?  NOPE 
 
Do I like what I have seen for the last 7-1/2 years ?  NOPE
 
Do I like the "fundamental changes" that Obama has brought about in MY America?  NOPE
 
OK, your turn to decide what you are going to do in about 4 months!
 
Trump's presidential qualifications…

Obama is against Trump... Check

The Media are against Trump... Check

The establishment Democrats are against Trump... Check

The establishment Republicans are against Trump... Check

The Pope is against Trump... Check

The UN is against Trump... Check

The EU is against Trump... Check

China is against Trump... Check

Mexico is against Trump... Check

Soros is against Trump... Check

Black Lives Matter is against Trump... Check

Move On is against Trump... Check

Koch Brothers are against Trump... Check

Bushes are against Trump ... Check
 
Planned Parenthood is against Trump....Check

Hillary & Bernie are both against Trump ... Check

Illegal aliens are against Trump ... Check

Islam is against Trump ... Check

Kasich is against Trump ... Check

Hateful, racist, violent Liberals are against Trump.. Check

NOW THAT BEING SAID...
 
It seems to me, Trump MUST BE the Best Qualified Candidate we could ever have.

If you have so many political insiders and left wing NUT CASES--- all SCARED TO DEATH, that they all speak out against him at the same time!
 
Most of all, it will be the People's Choice...
 
PLUS

He's not a Lifetime Politician...Check

He's not a Lawyer.....Check
 
He's not doing it for the money...Check

He's a Natural Born American Citizen born in the USA from American parents. . .

Bonus points !

Whoopi says she will leave the country...

Rosie says she will leave the country...

Sharpton says he will leave the country...

Cher says she will leave the country...

Cyrus says she will leave the country...

The Constitution and the Bill of Rights will prevail....

The budget will be balanced in 8 years....

Americans will have first choice at jobs.....

You will not be able to marry your pet....

You will be able to keep your gun(s) if you qualify...
(Not a criminal or crazy, etc.)

Only living, registered U.S. citizens can vote....

MUST SHOW ID TO VOTE...

You can have and keep your own doctor.....

You can say whatever you want without being called a racist, Islamophobic, xenophobic, etc....
 
He will make AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

Come to think of it, we have no place to go, but UP!...
 
REMEMBER IN NOVEMBER!!!!!!!
 
Pass it on and God Bless America!!
 

No comments:

Blog Definition

On Line Blog Definition
Google-Blog Definitionblog, short for web log, an online, regularly updated journal or newsletter that is readily accessible to the general public by virtue of being posted on a website.