Welcome

Welcome to my blog http://www.skegley.blogspot.com/ . CAVEAT LECTOR- Let the reader beware. This is a Christian Conservative blog. It is not meant to offend anyone. Please feel free to ignore this blog, but also feel free to browse and comment on my posts! You may also scroll down to respond to any post.

For Christian American readers of this blog:


I wish to incite all Christians to rise up and take back the United States of America with all of God's manifold blessings. We want the free allowance of the Bible and prayers allowed again in schools, halls of justice, and all governing bodies. We don't seek a theocracy until Jesus returns to earth because all men are weak and power corrupts the very best of them.
We want to be a kinder and gentler people without slavery or condescension to any.

The world seems to be in a time of discontent among the populace. Christians should not fear. God is Love, shown best through Jesus Christ. God is still in control. All Glory to our Creator and to our God!


A favorite quote from my good friend, Jack Plymale, which I appreciate:

"Wars are planned by old men,in council rooms apart. They plan for greater armament, they map the battle chart, but: where sightless eyes stare out, beyond life's vanished joys, I've noticed,somehow, all the dead and mamed are hardly more than boys(Grantland Rice per our mutual friend, Sarah Rapp)."

Thanks Jack!

I must admit that I do not check authenticity of my posts. If anyone can tell me of a non-biased arbitrator, I will attempt to do so more regularly. I know of no such arbitrator for the internet.











Sunday, February 12, 2017

Leftist progressive democrats in Am Erica are merely SUCKERS! Thx Paul C!

LETTER FROM A FLORIDA TEACHER and a person RANT

I have NOT VERIFIED all the programs listed here but I don't doubt the message.  
 
As I was driving down the road the other day I was thinking of the corruption likely in the social services departments.  It would be a really interesting study to see how many employees of welfare departments (country-wide, Federal and State and local if there is such a thing) were related to collectors of those services.  That would tell us whether the service employees were capable of auditing those applying for or collecting services.  
 
Obviously someone needs to look at who is collecting from whom, how much, etc., to ferret out duplication of funds and those who should be ineligible to receive funds.  Many of those getting assistance funds should not be... either because they are also collecting elsewhere, are working, or have never attempted to find work or even take a free work training course.  CUT THEM OFF!!!  As far as I'm concerned if you aren't making any attempt to get yourself up on your feet, you don't deserve free support... MAKE THEM DO SOMETHING WE ARE PAYING FOR!  Shovel snow, pick up trash, wash government cars... something!  There are plenty of jobs that require no skills they could be doing.
 
I won't even get into my thoughts on those collecting support funds and popping out more kids...  If I have to support them, they should have NO RIGHT TO REPRODUCE OR VOTE... and likely they vote against me and others who pay taxes!!!  We may have been created equal but we should not have equal rights unless we put in equal EFFORT.  TRY for Heaven's sake and keep trying...


This is exactly what is wrong with our country!    AMERICA FIRST ! ! ! !
 
LETTER FROM A FLORIDA TEACHER
 
Do you know that we have adult students at the school where I teach who are NOT U.S. citizens and who get the PELL Grant, which is a federal grant (no payback required) plus other federal grants to go to school?  
 
One student from  the Dominican Republic told me that she didn't want me to find a job for her after she finished my  program, because she was getting housing from our housing department and she was getting a PELL Grant which paid for her total tuition and books, plus money left over.  
 
She was looking  into WAIT which gives students a CREDIT CARD for gas to come to school, and  into CARIBE which is a special program (check it out - I did) for immigrants  and it pays for child care and all sorts of needs while they go  to school or training. The one student I just mentioned told me she was not  going to be a U.S. Citizen because she plans to return to  the Dominican Republic someday and that she 'loves HER country.’
 
I asked her if she felt guilty taking what the U.S. is giving her and then  not even bothering to become a citizen and she told me that it doesn't  bother her, because  that is what the money is there for! 
 
I asked the CARIBE  administration about their program and if you ARE a U.S. citizen, you don't  qualify for their  program.  And all the while, I am  working a full day,  my son-in-law works more than 60 hours a week, and  everyone in my family works and pays for our education.  
 
Something is wrong  here. I am sorry,  but after hearing that they want to  sing the National  Anthem in Spanish - enough is enough. That's a real slap in the face. It was  written by Francis Scott Key and should be sung word for word the way it was written. The news broadcasts even gave the  translation -- not even close.   
 
I don't care  whether this offends someone or not but this is MY COUNTRY.   IF IT IS  YOUR COUNTRY SPEAK UP -- please pass this along.  I am not against  immigration -- I just expect immigrants to come through like everyone else. Get a sponsor; have a place to lay your head; have a job; pay your taxes, live by the rules AND LEARN THE LANGUAGE as all other immigrants have in the past  -- and GOD BLESS AMERICA!   
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
PART OF THE PROBLEM  - Think about this: If you don't want to forward this for fear of offending someone-YOU'RE PART OF THE PROBLEM! It is Time for REAL America   to speak up.   If you agree --  pass this along! 
 
 

No comments:

Blog Definition

On Line Blog Definition
Google-Blog Definitionblog, short for web log, an online, regularly updated journal or newsletter that is readily accessible to the general public by virtue of being posted on a website.