Welcome

Welcome to my blog http://www.skegley.blogspot.com/ . CAVEAT LECTOR- Let the reader beware. This is a Christian Conservative blog. It is not meant to offend anyone. Please feel free to ignore this blog, but also feel free to browse and comment on my posts! You may also scroll down to respond to any post.

For Christian American readers of this blog:


I wish to incite all Christians to rise up and take back the United States of America with all of God's manifold blessings. We want the free allowance of the Bible and prayers allowed again in schools, halls of justice, and all governing bodies. We don't seek a theocracy until Jesus returns to earth because all men are weak and power corrupts the very best of them.
We want to be a kinder and gentler people without slavery or condescension to any.

The world seems to be in a time of discontent among the populace. Christians should not fear. God is Love, shown best through Jesus Christ. God is still in control. All Glory to our Creator and to our God!


A favorite quote from my good friend, Jack Plymale, which I appreciate:

"Wars are planned by old men,in council rooms apart. They plan for greater armament, they map the battle chart, but: where sightless eyes stare out, beyond life's vanished joys, I've noticed,somehow, all the dead and mamed are hardly more than boys(Grantland Rice per our mutual friend, Sarah Rapp)."

Thanks Jack!

I must admit that I do not check authenticity of my posts. If anyone can tell me of a non-biased arbitrator, I will attempt to do so more regularly. I know of no such arbitrator for the internet.











Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Become a Teacher ... Thx Paul C!

After being interviewed by the school administration, the  prospective
teacher said:

"Let me see if I've got this right.

You want me to go into that room with all those kids, correct  their
disruptive
behavior, observe them for signs of abuse, monitor their  dress
habits, censor their T-shirt messages and instill in  them a love for
learning.

You want me to check their backpacks for weapons, wage war on  drugs and
sexually transmitted diseases, and raise their  sense of self-esteem
and personal pride.

You want me to teach them patriotism and good citizenship,  sportsmanship
and fair play, and how to register to vote, balance a check  book, and
apply for a job.

You want me to check their heads for lice, recognize signs of  antisocial
behavior, and ensure that they all pass their  final exams.

You also want me to provide them with an equal education  regardless of
their handicap and communicate regularly with  their parents in
English, Arabic or any other language, by  letter, telephone,
newsletter, and report  card

You want me to do all this with a piece of chalk, a blackboard,  a
bulletin board, a few books, a big smile, and a starting  salary that
qualifies me for "New  Start."

You want me to do all this, and then you tell  me.....

I CAN'T wear a necklace with a little cross, mention God,  or say
"Merry Christmas" because someone might  take offense? "

Well, you know what you can do with your job.......

This should be posted in every school in America and all countries.

Think about it!

If Muslims can pray anywhere, why are Christians banned from  praying in
public
and from erecting religious displays on their holy  days?

What happened to our National Day of Prayer?

Muslims are allowed to block off major streets, in all American  States and
pray in the middle of the street! And it's a monthly  ritual!

Tell me, again, whose country is this

Ours or the Muslims?

I was asked to send this on if I agree, or delete if I don’t.

It is said that 86% of Americans believe in God. Therefore, I  have a
very hard
time understanding why there is such a problem in having  'God' in
our education system or the Lord's  Prayer said in our government,
schools or public  meetings..

I believe it's time we stand up for what we believe!

PLEASE HAVE THE INTESTINAL FORTITUDE TO PASS THIS ONE TO EVERYONE IN
YOUR ADDRESS BOOK.

If you agree.

No comments:

Blog Definition

On Line Blog Definition
Google-Blog Definitionblog, short for web log, an online, regularly updated journal or newsletter that is readily accessible to the general public by virtue of being posted on a website.