Welcome

Welcome to my blog http://www.skegley.blogspot.com/ . CAVEAT LECTOR- Let the reader beware. This is a Christian Conservative blog. It is not meant to offend anyone. Please feel free to ignore this blog, but also feel free to browse and comment on my posts! You may also scroll down to respond to any post.

For Christian American readers of this blog:


I wish to incite all Christians to rise up and take back the United States of America with all of God's manifold blessings. We want the free allowance of the Bible and prayers allowed again in schools, halls of justice, and all governing bodies. We don't seek a theocracy until Jesus returns to earth because all men are weak and power corrupts the very best of them.
We want to be a kinder and gentler people without slavery or condescension to any.

The world seems to be in a time of discontent among the populace. Christians should not fear. God is Love, shown best through Jesus Christ. God is still in control. All Glory to our Creator and to our God!


A favorite quote from my good friend, Jack Plymale, which I appreciate:

"Wars are planned by old men,in council rooms apart. They plan for greater armament, they map the battle chart, but: where sightless eyes stare out, beyond life's vanished joys, I've noticed,somehow, all the dead and mamed are hardly more than boys(Grantland Rice per our mutual friend, Sarah Rapp)."

Thanks Jack!

I must admit that I do not check authenticity of my posts. If anyone can tell me of a non-biased arbitrator, I will attempt to do so more regularly. I know of no such arbitrator for the internet.











Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Interesting President Trump perspective from Paul C's conservative friend ... Thx Paul C!

An interesting perspective from one of my more conservative friends. It's truly a sad day when our government has become so dysfunction that we look to Donald Trump as an improved option. 

This also helps me understand how one man can do so many crazy things in less than a year and still be in office. Trump said it himself, "I could fire a gun down Broadway Ave in NY and get away with it.”  These are some crazy times!

I am now in my 60's

Recently I received a questionnaire and request for money from the
Republican Party and strongly agree with every question, as I have
since Obama was elected.

Unfortunately the one question that was missing is: What have the
Republicans done for the American people?

We gave you a majority in the House and Senate, and you never
listened to us. Now you want our money, my money, more money. You
should be more concerned about our votes, not our money.

You are the establishment which means all you want is to save your
jobs and line your pockets.

Well guess what? It's not going to happen.

So far, TRUMP hasn't asked for a dime.

You might think we are fools because you feel Trump is on a
self-destruct course, but look beyond Washington and listen to the
masses. Nobody has achieved what he has, especially in the state of
New York.

Here's why I want Trump. Yes, he's a bit of an ass; yes, he's an
egomaniac; but I don't care.

     The country is a mess because politicians suck.

     The Republican Party is two-faced and gutless, and illegals are everywhere.

     I want it all fixed!

     I don't care that Trump is crude.

     I don't care that he insults people.

     I don't care that he has changed positions.

    I don't care that he's been married 3 times.

     I don't care that he fights with Megan Kelly and Rosie O’Donnell.

     I don't care that he doesn't know the name of some Muslim terrorist.

Our country has become weak, and bankrupt. Our enemies are making fun
of us. We are being invaded by illegals. We are becoming a nation of
victims where every Tom, Ricardo and Hassid is a special group with
special rights to a point where we don't even recognize the country we
were born and raised in, "AND I JUST WANT IT FIXED."

And Trump is the only guy who seems to understand what We The People
want and need.

I'm sick of politicians, sick of the Democratic Party, the  Republican
Party, and sick of illegals. I just want this thing fixed.

Trump may not be a saint, but he doesn't have lobbyist money
controlling him; he doesn't have political correctness restraining
him; all you know is that he has been very successful; a good
negotiator; he has built a lot of things; and, he's also not a
politician.

And, he says he'll fix it. And, I believe him because he is too much
of an egotist to be proven wrong or looked at and called a liar.

I don't care if the guy has bad hair.

You are welcome to pass this on, or not.

Thought for the Day  "No country can sustain, in idleness, more than a
small percentage of its numbers. The great majority must labor at
something productive!"

{Don R. "Dick" Ivey, PhD}

P.S.  No Borders, No Language, No Culture = No Country.

        I sure hopes this goes to everyone.
 Reply
 Forward

No comments:

Blog Definition

On Line Blog Definition
Google-Blog Definitionblog, short for web log, an online, regularly updated journal or newsletter that is readily accessible to the general public by virtue of being posted on a website.