Welcome

Welcome to my blog http://www.skegley.blogspot.com/ . CAVEAT LECTOR- Let the reader beware. This is a Christian Conservative blog. It is not meant to offend anyone. Please feel free to ignore this blog, but also feel free to browse and comment on my posts! You may also scroll down to respond to any post.

For Christian American readers of this blog:


I wish to incite all Christians to rise up and take back the United States of America with all of God's manifold blessings. We want the free allowance of the Bible and prayers allowed again in schools, halls of justice, and all governing bodies. We don't seek a theocracy until Jesus returns to earth because all men are weak and power corrupts the very best of them.
We want to be a kinder and gentler people without slavery or condescension to any.

The world seems to be in a time of discontent among the populace. Christians should not fear. God is Love, shown best through Jesus Christ. God is still in control. All Glory to our Creator and to our God!


A favorite quote from my good friend, Jack Plymale, which I appreciate:

"Wars are planned by old men,in council rooms apart. They plan for greater armament, they map the battle chart, but: where sightless eyes stare out, beyond life's vanished joys, I've noticed,somehow, all the dead and mamed are hardly more than boys(Grantland Rice per our mutual friend, Sarah Rapp)."

Thanks Jack!

I must admit that I do not check authenticity of my posts. If anyone can tell me of a non-biased arbitrator, I will attempt to do so more regularly. I know of no such arbitrator for the internet.











Monday, December 7, 2009

Pat Boone and now Terry Bradshaw- Thanks Lou!

America needs more of our leaders to speak up for Jesus Christ, this great nation, and our great fighting people throughout this world. We call them fighting people, and fight they must. There is absolutely no doubt they would rather be home with family and friends in America than in distant lands we never seek to occupy. We only want people to have the opportunities to enjoy freedoms as we do.

Bradshaw was a leader of Champions in the competitive game of football. I enjoy seeing any of the leaders of sports or acting or law or even journalism speaking out for America. God bless America! And He Has!

Let us get on and beyond this liberal trash leadership we have fallen for.

Thanks again,, Lou Flores! My good and inventive friend, Dan Baird, told me once that he respected you as a leader among our fellow government employees. That speaks volumes for you and your many emails fopr America speak likewise.

Thanks again, good friend!

Sam
----- Original Message -----
From: luis flores
To: Bill W
Sent: Sunday, December 06, 2009 9:19 PM
Subject: Hoorah for Terry Bradshaw and Fox gang!


Hoorah for Terry Bradshaw and Fox gang!











Subject: The FOX Pre-Game Show bunch ( Watch this clip)

Patriotism in action.

Another good reason to watch the Fox Network !!!!!


Subject: Bradshaw in Afghanistan - A tribute for Veteran's Day---or a Thanksgiving remembrance and tribute to our troops


PLAY THE VIDEO...Outstanding!

Hoorah for Terry Bradshaw and Fox gang!!!


Addendum by Sam:


I have requested a visit by my computer guru, Shawn Baird, to help me again so that I may post links effectively.

I want all who visit this small blog to be able to see Tery Bradshaw and other sports leaders with our service people overseas. Email me at skegley@columbus.rr.com and I will send you a link.

Sam

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Blog Definition

On Line Blog Definition
Google-Blog Definitionblog, short for web log, an online, regularly updated journal or newsletter that is readily accessible to the general public by virtue of being posted on a website.