Welcome

Welcome to my blog http://www.skegley.blogspot.com/ . CAVEAT LECTOR- Let the reader beware. This is a Christian Conservative blog. It is not meant to offend anyone. Please feel free to ignore this blog, but also feel free to browse and comment on my posts! You may also scroll down to respond to any post.

For Christian American readers of this blog:


I wish to incite all Christians to rise up and take back the United States of America with all of God's manifold blessings. We want the free allowance of the Bible and prayers allowed again in schools, halls of justice, and all governing bodies. We don't seek a theocracy until Jesus returns to earth because all men are weak and power corrupts the very best of them.
We want to be a kinder and gentler people without slavery or condescension to any.

The world seems to be in a time of discontent among the populace. Christians should not fear. God is Love, shown best through Jesus Christ. God is still in control. All Glory to our Creator and to our God!


A favorite quote from my good friend, Jack Plymale, which I appreciate:

"Wars are planned by old men,in council rooms apart. They plan for greater armament, they map the battle chart, but: where sightless eyes stare out, beyond life's vanished joys, I've noticed,somehow, all the dead and mamed are hardly more than boys(Grantland Rice per our mutual friend, Sarah Rapp)."

Thanks Jack!

I must admit that I do not check authenticity of my posts. If anyone can tell me of a non-biased arbitrator, I will attempt to do so more regularly. I know of no such arbitrator for the internet.











Friday, February 12, 2010

The devil's slaves and innocent free world people

How can the extremists be so diabolical?  How could they! How dare they?

We love kids and see so many beautiful ones in neighborhoods and in our free world.  There are many beautiful and loving adults.  I don't sense them to be among those plotting to bring down Americans and Christians. 

In spite of the frightening things that may be imminent in our world, I don't have my head in the sand; however, I have a belief that God is still in control and He will assure our destiny. 

We must stick to the good that is within Christians and Americans and trust the true God of love and of us all, even of the hedonistic terrorists.  He loved us so much that he sent his only begotten Son that whosoever believes in him shall not perish but have everlasting life.

I and Christians all over this world believe this with all of our  hearts.

We near Valentine's Day 2010 hoping for love and peace, but knowing that opposites plot our downfall as a nation and as  free people wherever we live.

A good and departed friend, often shared with a Bible study group here in Westerville that he didn't believe he could face an enemy and  fire at them with weapons of death.  In my own hypocosy I can, and I told him so.  The protection of kids and family has been strong in the hearts of American citizens because we have lived in freedom thanks to many service men and women, courageous leaders and citizens.   Germany and Japan once miscalculated our strength therein, and I believe even osama and his hordes are doing the same thing.

I am continually praying for our survival to our most merciful God.  Please continue in us the stength of our forefathers.

Just Sam-

another innocent  Christian American citizen who loves  people all over this earth, even  imperfect others, such as myself.  All have sinned and come short of the glory of God.

No comments:

Blog Definition

On Line Blog Definition
Google-Blog Definitionblog, short for web log, an online, regularly updated journal or newsletter that is readily accessible to the general public by virtue of being posted on a website.