Welcome

Welcome to my blog http://www.skegley.blogspot.com/ . CAVEAT LECTOR- Let the reader beware. This is a Christian Conservative blog. It is not meant to offend anyone. Please feel free to ignore this blog, but also feel free to browse and comment on my posts! You may also scroll down to respond to any post.

For Christian American readers of this blog:


I wish to incite all Christians to rise up and take back the United States of America with all of God's manifold blessings. We want the free allowance of the Bible and prayers allowed again in schools, halls of justice, and all governing bodies. We don't seek a theocracy until Jesus returns to earth because all men are weak and power corrupts the very best of them.
We want to be a kinder and gentler people without slavery or condescension to any.

The world seems to be in a time of discontent among the populace. Christians should not fear. God is Love, shown best through Jesus Christ. God is still in control. All Glory to our Creator and to our God!


A favorite quote from my good friend, Jack Plymale, which I appreciate:

"Wars are planned by old men,in council rooms apart. They plan for greater armament, they map the battle chart, but: where sightless eyes stare out, beyond life's vanished joys, I've noticed,somehow, all the dead and mamed are hardly more than boys(Grantland Rice per our mutual friend, Sarah Rapp)."

Thanks Jack!

I must admit that I do not check authenticity of my posts. If anyone can tell me of a non-biased arbitrator, I will attempt to do so more regularly. I know of no such arbitrator for the internet.











Friday, April 8, 2011

All is not negative in the world... Thanks Sarah DuPuy Rapp!

There are truly tough times in life. Certainly your concerns should offer some comfort to your friend, Sarah.




You are so right that this is practice for a better time. I am so positive for all of the world's people, but more hopeful for Christians.



God bless you and your friend.



Sam



----- Original Message -----

From: Sarah Rapp

To: Sam Kegley

Sent: Thursday, April 07, 2011 21:21

Subject: re thoughts





forgive my rantings.. I do not think that YOU are a negative person, did not mean that. have had a lot of negativity thrown at me t he last few days

and my best friend's husband is dying , there is nothing more they can do and I have been trying to boost their morale



---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I can't agree more, Sarah.


----- Original Message -----

From: Sarah Rapp

To: Sam Kegley

Sent: Thursday, April 07, 2011 14:19

Subject: thoughts







with all the things we have to contend with these days in this country we still have much to be thankful for. we all need to count our blessing. (anyway t his is just a dress rehearsal for the next life)



People that are so negative with every thing and everybody that come into their view. I feel sorry for them

instead of b------ they need to get down on t heir knees and thank God for what they DO have.. I just think you can't be complaining and thanking God at the same time.



don't mean to sound sanctimonious

No comments:

Blog Definition

On Line Blog Definition
Google-Blog Definitionblog, short for web log, an online, regularly updated journal or newsletter that is readily accessible to the general public by virtue of being posted on a website.