Welcome

Welcome to my blog http://www.skegley.blogspot.com/ . CAVEAT LECTOR- Let the reader beware. This is a Christian Conservative blog. It is not meant to offend anyone. Please feel free to ignore this blog, but also feel free to browse and comment on my posts! You may also scroll down to respond to any post.

For Christian American readers of this blog:


I wish to incite all Christians to rise up and take back the United States of America with all of God's manifold blessings. We want the free allowance of the Bible and prayers allowed again in schools, halls of justice, and all governing bodies. We don't seek a theocracy until Jesus returns to earth because all men are weak and power corrupts the very best of them.
We want to be a kinder and gentler people without slavery or condescension to any.

The world seems to be in a time of discontent among the populace. Christians should not fear. God is Love, shown best through Jesus Christ. God is still in control. All Glory to our Creator and to our God!


A favorite quote from my good friend, Jack Plymale, which I appreciate:

"Wars are planned by old men,in council rooms apart. They plan for greater armament, they map the battle chart, but: where sightless eyes stare out, beyond life's vanished joys, I've noticed,somehow, all the dead and mamed are hardly more than boys(Grantland Rice per our mutual friend, Sarah Rapp)."

Thanks Jack!

I must admit that I do not check authenticity of my posts. If anyone can tell me of a non-biased arbitrator, I will attempt to do so more regularly. I know of no such arbitrator for the internet.











Monday, May 2, 2011

osama dead! he deserves NO capital letters!

Ironically, I learned this shortly after midnight from an excellent Kentucky basketball internet source, which is LED by some decidedly liberal people, but followed by many decidedly conservative  Kentucky fans!

I immediately went to http://www.foxnews,com/ because I simply don't trust most of US media.  Then I have been watching Fox News TV and learned much more.  Apparently CIA intelligence had osama staked out in a three story lavish home like building in Obamaban(?) Pakistan.  A team of forty Navy Seals arrived by helicopter about 1 to 4 PM Sunday afternoon, May 1 at the compound.  No Americans were klilled; however a gun fight ensued and osama, who had been given the option of surrendering, resisted and was shot in the middle of his forehead just above his eyes ansd many other places.  PakistanTV has shown his gruesome after death picture but not yet on American TV.  A lady was also killed who was being used as a human shield.  I would say that was cowardly as expected. One of osama's sons was also killed and a couple of other Al Quaeda men.

Warnings that the fight against Al Quaeda terrorists is not over were issued by people in knowledgable military and security positions were sounded over Fox News.  Thousands of mostly young people draped in flag apparel; were shown on Fox outside the White House and in Times Square, NYC.

A lady Fox coprrespondent from Washington stated that the body is in the hands of the USA; however muslim custom is that the body be buried within 24 hours and the US is debating whether to hand the body over to Pakistan, Afghanistan, or Saudi Arabia for burial should happen; but osama must, by muslim custom, be buried within 24 hours.  Burial at sea was mentioned and, to me, that is the better option. No site for pilgrimage of terrorists in the future should be made possible.

Now, I am going to bed.  I must get up and tutor tomaorrow at Columbus State Community college.   Got to get a little more sleep. 

Like Hitler's death, which we were unsure of for long after, another tyrant of the worst ilk has been brought to justice. 

The president issued good words in his speech about 11:30 last night, and even I must credit him for allowing the security and military to do their difficult jobs. 

I am unsure what God (who knows)  he cited, but he did say God bless America!   As a Conservative Christian, I have offered my prayers to God on this eventful occurence  without the deaths of American Navy Seals.  There is more bravery among our service people than we will ever truly realize.

No comments:

Blog Definition

On Line Blog Definition
Google-Blog Definitionblog, short for web log, an online, regularly updated journal or newsletter that is readily accessible to the general public by virtue of being posted on a website.