Welcome

Welcome to my blog http://www.skegley.blogspot.com/ . CAVEAT LECTOR- Let the reader beware. This is a Christian Conservative blog. It is not meant to offend anyone. Please feel free to ignore this blog, but also feel free to browse and comment on my posts! You may also scroll down to respond to any post.

For Christian American readers of this blog:


I wish to incite all Christians to rise up and take back the United States of America with all of God's manifold blessings. We want the free allowance of the Bible and prayers allowed again in schools, halls of justice, and all governing bodies. We don't seek a theocracy until Jesus returns to earth because all men are weak and power corrupts the very best of them.
We want to be a kinder and gentler people without slavery or condescension to any.

The world seems to be in a time of discontent among the populace. Christians should not fear. God is Love, shown best through Jesus Christ. God is still in control. All Glory to our Creator and to our God!


A favorite quote from my good friend, Jack Plymale, which I appreciate:

"Wars are planned by old men,in council rooms apart. They plan for greater armament, they map the battle chart, but: where sightless eyes stare out, beyond life's vanished joys, I've noticed,somehow, all the dead and mamed are hardly more than boys(Grantland Rice per our mutual friend, Sarah Rapp)."

Thanks Jack!

I must admit that I do not check authenticity of my posts. If anyone can tell me of a non-biased arbitrator, I will attempt to do so more regularly. I know of no such arbitrator for the internet.











Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Glen Beck's family attacked in NYC Park

Contact
Advertise
Shop
RSS
Archives
Links

Timmerman

Iran Makes Giant Strides in Missile Programs

Miller

Gadhafi Won't Leave Libya Anytime Soon



Home Newsmax Money Health World Newsmax.TV FREE NEWS ALERTS Inside Cover
Newsfront
U.S.
Politics
Blogs
The Wire
Fast Features
Science & Technology
Slideshows
Jokes
Cartoons June 28, 2011

Special: Do You Support Michele Bachmann for President? Vote Here Now.



Home
Inside Cover Tags: glenn
beck
wife
attacked
new
york
park Glenn Beck’s Wife Attacked in NYC Park

Tuesday, 28 Jun 2011 05:46 PM



By Hiram Reisner



More ways to share... Mixx Stumbled LinkedIn Vine Buzzflash Reddit Delicious Newstrust Technocrati Share: More . . . A A
Email Us
Print
Forward Article Glenn Beck says his family was accosted while watching a movie in a New York City park Monday night. On his radio show and his website today, Beck described the incident and said an angry moviegoer kicked a glass of wine onto his wife Tania’s back, and as she got up to walk away, a man shouted: “We hate conservatives here.”



“We didn’t leave. My staff this morning said: ‘Why didn’t you leave right away.’ That was uncomfortable,” Beck said, as he described the incident, which occurred while he and his family were watching a screening of Alfred Hitchcock’s “The 39 Steps” in New York’s Bryant Park. “I said because I have a right to watch a movie and enjoy a movie with my family in the park. I have a right.”



Beck said while he doesn’t expect “a warm welcome in New York City,” what bothered him “was the cowardly behavior of the hateful crowd,” he wrote on his website, glennbeck.com.



“Courage doesn’t come from a bag or a bottle — courage doesn’t come in mobs,” Beck said. “Courage comes alone, quietly. You won’t be drunk and you won’t be in a mob at the ultimate test of courage. You will be alone.



“It’s mob mentality,” he said. “People are braver when it’s in a bag or a bottle, and when they’re in the majority. All I can think of about the people around me all night is that I feel sorry for you — I really feel sorry for you.



"You are so arrogant and so convinced that you are absolutely 100 percent right and you are helping build a system that is fueled by hate.



“I swear to you I think, if I had suggested, and I almost did, ‘Wow, does anybody have a rope? Because there’s tree here. You could just lynch me.’ And I think there would have been a couple in the crowd that would have.”

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

where is the Video ? no cell phone or camera?

yeah sure!

Blog Definition

On Line Blog Definition
Google-Blog Definitionblog, short for web log, an online, regularly updated journal or newsletter that is readily accessible to the general public by virtue of being posted on a website.