Welcome

Welcome to my blog http://www.skegley.blogspot.com/ . CAVEAT LECTOR- Let the reader beware. This is a Christian Conservative blog. It is not meant to offend anyone. Please feel free to ignore this blog, but also feel free to browse and comment on my posts! You may also scroll down to respond to any post.

For Christian American readers of this blog:


I wish to incite all Christians to rise up and take back the United States of America with all of God's manifold blessings. We want the free allowance of the Bible and prayers allowed again in schools, halls of justice, and all governing bodies. We don't seek a theocracy until Jesus returns to earth because all men are weak and power corrupts the very best of them.
We want to be a kinder and gentler people without slavery or condescension to any.

The world seems to be in a time of discontent among the populace. Christians should not fear. God is Love, shown best through Jesus Christ. God is still in control. All Glory to our Creator and to our God!


A favorite quote from my good friend, Jack Plymale, which I appreciate:

"Wars are planned by old men,in council rooms apart. They plan for greater armament, they map the battle chart, but: where sightless eyes stare out, beyond life's vanished joys, I've noticed,somehow, all the dead and mamed are hardly more than boys(Grantland Rice per our mutual friend, Sarah Rapp)."

Thanks Jack!

I must admit that I do not check authenticity of my posts. If anyone can tell me of a non-biased arbitrator, I will attempt to do so more regularly. I know of no such arbitrator for the internet.











Monday, June 20, 2011

Man with one arm... er, uh, Thanks Bob Looney?

Happy


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



A man was very sad because he had lost one of his arms and he wanted

to do alot of things that took two arms.



One day he could not stand it anymore. He decided to commit

suicide.

He got on an elevator and went to the top of a tall building to jump

off.



He was standing on the ledge looking down and saw this man on the

sidewalk below skipping along whistling and kicking up his heels.

He looked closer and noticed this man didn't have any arms at all.



He started thinking, what am I doing up here feeling sorry for

myself, I still have one good arm to do things with. There goes a

man with no arms, skipping down the sidewalk happy and going on with

his life.



He hurried down and caught the man with no arms. He told him how

glad he was to see him because he had lost one of his arms and felt

ugly, useless and was going to kill himself. He thanked him again

for saving his life and he now knew he could make it with one arm if

that guy could do it with no arms.



The man with no arms began dancing and whistling and kicking up his

heels again.



He asked, "Why are you so happy anyway?"



The arm-less man replies, "I'm NOT happy; my behind itches!"

No comments:

Blog Definition

On Line Blog Definition
Google-Blog Definitionblog, short for web log, an online, regularly updated journal or newsletter that is readily accessible to the general public by virtue of being posted on a website.