Welcome

Welcome to my blog http://www.skegley.blogspot.com/ . CAVEAT LECTOR- Let the reader beware. This is a Christian Conservative blog. It is not meant to offend anyone. Please feel free to ignore this blog, but also feel free to browse and comment on my posts! You may also scroll down to respond to any post.

For Christian American readers of this blog:


I wish to incite all Christians to rise up and take back the United States of America with all of God's manifold blessings. We want the free allowance of the Bible and prayers allowed again in schools, halls of justice, and all governing bodies. We don't seek a theocracy until Jesus returns to earth because all men are weak and power corrupts the very best of them.
We want to be a kinder and gentler people without slavery or condescension to any.

The world seems to be in a time of discontent among the populace. Christians should not fear. God is Love, shown best through Jesus Christ. God is still in control. All Glory to our Creator and to our God!


A favorite quote from my good friend, Jack Plymale, which I appreciate:

"Wars are planned by old men,in council rooms apart. They plan for greater armament, they map the battle chart, but: where sightless eyes stare out, beyond life's vanished joys, I've noticed,somehow, all the dead and mamed are hardly more than boys(Grantland Rice per our mutual friend, Sarah Rapp)."

Thanks Jack!

I must admit that I do not check authenticity of my posts. If anyone can tell me of a non-biased arbitrator, I will attempt to do so more regularly. I know of no such arbitrator for the internet.











Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Flat tax and Tort Reform

I don't even hear the wonderful Tea Party establishment talking about the political steps we should be taking.  Neither Rush Limbaugh nor Glenn Beck are saying:

1.)  It is time for the flat tax:
Match our national payouts to national income plus sufficient to pay down our horrendous debt.  A flat tax would put a percentage tax on each individual and a slightly higher one on corporations.  Just recently, I heard a radio commentary that Russia has a 13% individual and a 17% corporate flat tax rate.  Being flat tax, it has NO deductions.  To be sure that isn't a popular thing with your country's lawyers.

2.) Tort Reform:
One citizen or corporation should have a ceiling limit on the amount of 'damages' for a claimed offense in suing another citizen or entity.  Good conservative politicos should establish the limits.

3.)  Vote out of office any liberals.  Grade them 1 to 10 in liberalism or conservatism.  I would not vote for any that graded out better than 2.5 liberal.

Islamic fascists are taking this world into the devil's lair and we are pussy-footing around with them.  Thank God for the volunteer service people risking their lives and limbs for our freedom.  I would hope no more of us would fall for the devil in our White House or those Hollywooders with nothing in their heads except their liberal gossip.  In my mind, they are un-American and they have become supporters of the Islamic fascist causes.

Sam

No comments:

Blog Definition

On Line Blog Definition
Google-Blog Definitionblog, short for web log, an online, regularly updated journal or newsletter that is readily accessible to the general public by virtue of being posted on a website.