Welcome

Welcome to my blog http://www.skegley.blogspot.com/ . CAVEAT LECTOR- Let the reader beware. This is a Christian Conservative blog. It is not meant to offend anyone. Please feel free to ignore this blog, but also feel free to browse and comment on my posts! You may also scroll down to respond to any post.

For Christian American readers of this blog:


I wish to incite all Christians to rise up and take back the United States of America with all of God's manifold blessings. We want the free allowance of the Bible and prayers allowed again in schools, halls of justice, and all governing bodies. We don't seek a theocracy until Jesus returns to earth because all men are weak and power corrupts the very best of them.
We want to be a kinder and gentler people without slavery or condescension to any.

The world seems to be in a time of discontent among the populace. Christians should not fear. God is Love, shown best through Jesus Christ. God is still in control. All Glory to our Creator and to our God!


A favorite quote from my good friend, Jack Plymale, which I appreciate:

"Wars are planned by old men,in council rooms apart. They plan for greater armament, they map the battle chart, but: where sightless eyes stare out, beyond life's vanished joys, I've noticed,somehow, all the dead and mamed are hardly more than boys(Grantland Rice per our mutual friend, Sarah Rapp)."

Thanks Jack!

I must admit that I do not check authenticity of my posts. If anyone can tell me of a non-biased arbitrator, I will attempt to do so more regularly. I know of no such arbitrator for the internet.











Wednesday, November 9, 2011

AARP deceptions ...

I've been troubled by AARP for years, now I see where their heat is...It's in their pocket book :-((( read the article below.




http://www.newssun.com/opinion/ltr-110911-Cloud

published: Wednesday, November 09, 2011

AARP deceptions





Editor:



I am afraid AARP is one of those organizations which has deception. At first glance, they give the impression that they have the senior citizens' best interest at heart, but I fear this is not the case. I have been reading things they have supported through the years that is not in keeping with Christian values.



I recently see where they have lobbied Congress in support of ObamaCare and cutting Medicare. I understand that they stand to gain nearly a billion dollars if they succeed. I also understand that ObamaCare is looting the Medicare trust fund to the tune of $550 billion. AARP is aiding and abetting because they stand to profit by selling seniors' insurance to supplement ObamaCare. They do have some very enticing advertisements by which many seniors could be convinced to partake of which would not be in their best interest.



AARP stands to make upward of $1 billion over the next 10 years as a result of this new healthcare law through the sale of their endorsed Medicare insurance products. With all of our national debt, I understand Congress is insisting on borrowing $100 billion plus to implement Obama's government takeover.



The Independent Payment Advisory Board is the true seat of rationing; it's authority begins 2012. This seems to be the direct path to socialized medicine and an early grave for many seniors. Letters to our Congress to defeat ObamaCare would be a real deterrent to this action.



Willie Clyde (Toole) Cloud



---------------------------------------------------



Obamacare (by: tom walsh - 11/9/2011)



If only our legislators would listen to us or read our letters. Don't forget, Bill Nelson and the Democrat Congress passed this heinous piece of legislation. Most of them admit they never even read the proposed law. Do you think they will bother to read our letters?



No comments:

Blog Definition

On Line Blog Definition
Google-Blog Definitionblog, short for web log, an online, regularly updated journal or newsletter that is readily accessible to the general public by virtue of being posted on a website.