Welcome

Welcome to my blog http://www.skegley.blogspot.com/ . CAVEAT LECTOR- Let the reader beware. This is a Christian Conservative blog. It is not meant to offend anyone. Please feel free to ignore this blog, but also feel free to browse and comment on my posts! You may also scroll down to respond to any post.

For Christian American readers of this blog:


I wish to incite all Christians to rise up and take back the United States of America with all of God's manifold blessings. We want the free allowance of the Bible and prayers allowed again in schools, halls of justice, and all governing bodies. We don't seek a theocracy until Jesus returns to earth because all men are weak and power corrupts the very best of them.
We want to be a kinder and gentler people without slavery or condescension to any.

The world seems to be in a time of discontent among the populace. Christians should not fear. God is Love, shown best through Jesus Christ. God is still in control. All Glory to our Creator and to our God!


A favorite quote from my good friend, Jack Plymale, which I appreciate:

"Wars are planned by old men,in council rooms apart. They plan for greater armament, they map the battle chart, but: where sightless eyes stare out, beyond life's vanished joys, I've noticed,somehow, all the dead and mamed are hardly more than boys(Grantland Rice per our mutual friend, Sarah Rapp)."

Thanks Jack!

I must admit that I do not check authenticity of my posts. If anyone can tell me of a non-biased arbitrator, I will attempt to do so more regularly. I know of no such arbitrator for the internet.











Friday, November 25, 2011

Thanksgiving- Sam's books now on Amazon Kindle

Thanksgiving to Our wondrous God!

We enjoyed great food and desserts at Beavercreek, Ohio with family yesterday.  What was started by the pilgrims in Plymouth Mathachussetts, continues on to His glory.  Besides just gathering with the family, it is also so wonderful to see the growth spurts of all of the grandchildren, if not in height, it is certainly in added character.  There is a LoT of integrity in these Kegley offspring into so many other surnames.  Thank you God and your son, Jesus!

I have another cause for celebration.  Anybody can go to Amazon.com, Kindle, and ebooks and search Sam Kegley.  There you should see this:


Kindle Store › "Sam Kegley"


"Sam Kegley"

Cancel





Showing 2 Results







1.



Acquaintances with Integrity II by Sam Kegley (Kindle Edition - Oct 12, 2011) - Kindle eBook

Buy: $7.00





Auto-delivered wirelessly





2.



Grandparents And Softball:Girls Love Softball by Sam Kegley (Kindle Edition - May 5, 2009) - Kindle eBook

Buy: $3.99





Auto-delivered wirelessly





Sponsored Links (What's this?)

1. SAN Storage Solutions NetApp Offers a Full Range of SAN Solutions for Your Data Needs. www.netapp.com

2. Looking for Sam Kegley? Find Sam Kegley on Facebook. Sign Up Free Now! www.facebook.com



Advertise on AmazonSee a problem with these advertisements? Let us know

Results for "Sam Kegley" in All Departments (See all 9 results)

1.



Acquaintances with Integrity by Sam Kegley (Paperback - Jan 2003)

Out of Print--Limited Availability




Get it by Monday, Nov 28 if you order in the next 30 hours and choose one-day shipping.

Eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping.

3.



W. C. Denison by Sam Kegley (Paperback - Jan 2002)

Buy new: $11.95





2 new from $11.95 1 used from $19.84



Get it by Monday, Nov 28 if you order in the next 35 hours and choose one-day shipping.

Only 1 left in stock - order soon.

Eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping.
________________________________________________________
Most of my books are out of print except that I started writing mostly Studs Terkel immulations by seeking interviews of topics of my personal interest.  My first two books were published in 2002.  I have had purely tremendous people in each of my books and they have honestly revealed answers and referred stories of other interesting persons which make me so proud of each of them. 

My next few weeks will be spent in getting many of these books into ebooks.  The ebook publishing, many by the self-published beings like myself, are now around 80 percent of all publishing.  It is revising all reading habits and makes future planning challenging for our great libraries.  I know the libraries will survive it all, particularly because my son, Jay, is a gifted member of the Columbus Metropolitan Library staff.

And, yes ... Thank you God!

Sam Kegley   aka   SamKat


No comments:

Blog Definition

On Line Blog Definition
Google-Blog Definitionblog, short for web log, an online, regularly updated journal or newsletter that is readily accessible to the general public by virtue of being posted on a website.