Welcome

Welcome to my blog http://www.skegley.blogspot.com/ . CAVEAT LECTOR- Let the reader beware. This is a Christian Conservative blog. It is not meant to offend anyone. Please feel free to ignore this blog, but also feel free to browse and comment on my posts! You may also scroll down to respond to any post.

For Christian American readers of this blog:


I wish to incite all Christians to rise up and take back the United States of America with all of God's manifold blessings. We want the free allowance of the Bible and prayers allowed again in schools, halls of justice, and all governing bodies. We don't seek a theocracy until Jesus returns to earth because all men are weak and power corrupts the very best of them.
We want to be a kinder and gentler people without slavery or condescension to any.

The world seems to be in a time of discontent among the populace. Christians should not fear. God is Love, shown best through Jesus Christ. God is still in control. All Glory to our Creator and to our God!


A favorite quote from my good friend, Jack Plymale, which I appreciate:

"Wars are planned by old men,in council rooms apart. They plan for greater armament, they map the battle chart, but: where sightless eyes stare out, beyond life's vanished joys, I've noticed,somehow, all the dead and mamed are hardly more than boys(Grantland Rice per our mutual friend, Sarah Rapp)."

Thanks Jack!

I must admit that I do not check authenticity of my posts. If anyone can tell me of a non-biased arbitrator, I will attempt to do so more regularly. I know of no such arbitrator for the internet.











Sunday, December 25, 2011

Sild Roads and Siamese Smiles ... thanks Dawood!

I like it that my friend, Dawood Kahn, doesn't knock Christ as he does the  weaknesses of us Christians.  Be prepared friends.  The world will hear of Dawood Kahn aka Dave Kalin after he publishes his first book.  My friend is ex-military working in a military training position in Afghanistan.  He adapts to the society of the Middle East as well as any American has.  Besides his job, he has had extensive vacation travels throughout the 10/40 world.  He is what he is with no pretentions.  He and I  disagree on many things; however, I believe we have a mutual respect.

I post this especially for his last remarks to me.  No, Dawood,  Christians are neither beheading muslims nor otherwise doing the horrific things muslims  do to Christians and anybody not accepting the islamic religion.  They even kill their own to get at us, their avowed enemies.  I guess I just fail to capitalize their formal noun descriptions.


WOOD KHAN'S BLOG

The Christian Nation (American Sanctity)

In thinking out loud on December 24, 2011 at 12:01 am
People I know, they worried ’bout the country.
They say the homos and spics and niggers are tryna take over.  They gonna ruin America.
Those other folks.  They say that God gonna be killed by the fags and atheists.
They say those homos gonna ruin marriage.  Say life ain’t nevah goin’ be the same if two men marry each other.  Say it worse if two women get the sanctity of marriage.
They say marriage is sacred.  It’s a Christian right.  People that’s different.  They don’t get no marriage.  Say different people getting married gonna destroy marriage.
I keep thinkin’ about adultery, though.  Why homos get the blame for fuckin’ up what the heteros already fucked up.  A man and woman can get married.  One of them cheat on the other.  No one care.  They get divorce.  No one care.  Adultery destroyin’ marriage all over.  But it’s the homos who get the blame.
Huh?
And ain’t the sanctity o’ marriage already been ruined when we started lettin’ those darkies marry our pretty, pasty white gurlz back dere in the 70s.  I told y’all.  The world would go to shit when we let them black bucks marry our pristine white virgins.  Now we got the fags wantin’ to marry our strong white boys.  Life done got fucked up.  It’s all the darkies fault.
And to make matters worse…we got them MexiCANS!
The spics is comin’ up ta give us cheap labor.  Give us cheap prices.  Just like havin’ our own Chinks right here in America.  Sweat shops aren’t only for South America and Asia.  We like dem cheap prices, too.  Really like those cheap apples and bananas, iPods and iPads and such.
Don’t want to think about it, though.  Let ‘em live in squalor.  Let ‘em die of pneumonia.  They can stay illiterate.  We don’t want them around us.  Keep ‘em in the fields.
But wait…
Why won’t they assimilate?  Why I gotta push “1″ for English and Dos for Espanol?  This is America.  We speaks English.  Shit!  We don’t need them motherfuckin’ illegal bastards in our country.
They use our tax dollars.  They get free health care.  They go to our schools.  Fuck that.
Besides, we’re a Christian Nation.  We ain’t Catholic.
And them uppity ass Niggaz!  Who they think they are?  Got demselfs a Prez=OH-dent.  Now dey thinks dey special.  Like they gonna run somethin’.  And they still complainin’ that they don’t get treated right.
Shit.  They gotta know they place.
Back o’ da line, Nigger!  Back o’ da bus.
I’m the man.  Always gonna be da man.
Get yo ass to da back o’ da bus where you belong.  And take the fags and spics with ya.
Fuck!  What a crazy ass cracka gotta do ta get sum respect these days.
And what they got against Christmas anyhow???  Communist Bastards!!!
Then again.  I think about it.  I remember the Bible.  I remember Sunday School.  I remember these lines:
Therefore all things whatsoever ye would that men should do to you, do ye even so to them: for this is the law and the prophets.
I remember that Jesus spoke them to the Disciples.  I remember him saying that this was the path to heaven.  People say that we are a Christian Nation.
We’re a Christian Nation?  Truly?
  1. Dave, you are something else!
    None were perfect other than the Christ you speak of in the end.
    American poll results of 86-14 believe there is a God.
    Have you encountered something better in your Middle East travels.
    I don’t recall hearing you mention the better if you did.
    Please send me an excerpt of your book, good friend.
    I honestly find kinder and gentler among Christian friends.
    I never hear them saying things such as you exaggerate herein.
    Are there any kinder than our mutual friend, Rick?
    Sam
  2. Since no one was/is perfect except Jesus, Christians can justify outright bigotry and neglect of their fellow man.
    I tire of that excuse coming from the mouths of Christians. That’s what I hear.
    The other beautiful excuse is “hate the sin, not the sinner.” It makes no difference if your hatred is directed at the person doing the sin.
    Back in the 70s, I remember preachers and other religious folks coming out saying that mixed race marriages were against God’s law. I remember “good” Christians ranting on about it.
    This blog post is based on things that people have actually said to me. The words are right out of the mouths of others.
    You bring up the fact that I’ve been in other countries. Muslim countries. OK. Yes, I have. You ask if I’ve encountered anything differently or better. Is that the standard by which America should judge itself. Do you think that we should only strive to be better than Muslims or that our leadership should only strive to be better than Muslims leaders?
    That doesn’t make a lot of sense.
    Not ever the Muslims have that weak a standard.
    I thought the standard was the US Constitution, Bill of Rights and the Declaration of Independence. For Christians, I’d think you could add the example of the life of Jesus.
    Too many Christians concentrate on the old testament and the negative spirit therein. What does Jesus say about our world. I don’t think he says that we should kick the needy or beat up on Homosexuals or keep Black people down or send people seeking a better life back to that place from where they came.
    If your standard is “be better than the Muslims” or “do as well as the Muslims,” I suppose we’re doing an ok job. We aren’t hanging them from street poles. Yet.
    If you’re standard is Christ, then America is doing a piss poor job. PISS POOR!
    This is my opinion. You are entitled to yours as well.

Leave a Reply

No comments:

Blog Definition

On Line Blog Definition
Google-Blog Definitionblog, short for web log, an online, regularly updated journal or newsletter that is readily accessible to the general public by virtue of being posted on a website.