Welcome

Welcome to my blog http://www.skegley.blogspot.com/ . CAVEAT LECTOR- Let the reader beware. This is a Christian Conservative blog. It is not meant to offend anyone. Please feel free to ignore this blog, but also feel free to browse and comment on my posts! You may also scroll down to respond to any post.

For Christian American readers of this blog:


I wish to incite all Christians to rise up and take back the United States of America with all of God's manifold blessings. We want the free allowance of the Bible and prayers allowed again in schools, halls of justice, and all governing bodies. We don't seek a theocracy until Jesus returns to earth because all men are weak and power corrupts the very best of them.
We want to be a kinder and gentler people without slavery or condescension to any.

The world seems to be in a time of discontent among the populace. Christians should not fear. God is Love, shown best through Jesus Christ. God is still in control. All Glory to our Creator and to our God!


A favorite quote from my good friend, Jack Plymale, which I appreciate:

"Wars are planned by old men,in council rooms apart. They plan for greater armament, they map the battle chart, but: where sightless eyes stare out, beyond life's vanished joys, I've noticed,somehow, all the dead and mamed are hardly more than boys(Grantland Rice per our mutual friend, Sarah Rapp)."

Thanks Jack!

I must admit that I do not check authenticity of my posts. If anyone can tell me of a non-biased arbitrator, I will attempt to do so more regularly. I know of no such arbitrator for the internet.











Sunday, June 17, 2012

FW- Heart Surgery- Thanks Bob L.!

>
> Subject: Fw: Heart Surgery
>
>
>
> This story touched my heart and its explanation of God's plan, Our Lord and
> Shepherd, priceless.
>
> Heart Surgery
>
> Please send this back but only if
> you mean it!
>
>
> "Tomorrow morning," the
> surgeon began,
> "I'll open up your
> heart..."
>
>
> "You'll find Jesus there,"
> the boy
> interrupted..
>
>
> the surgeon
> looked up, annoyed "I'll
> cut your heart
> open," he continued,
> to see how much damage
> has been
> done..."
>
>
> "but when you
> open up my heart, you'll
> find Jesus in
> there," said the boy.
>
>
> The surgeon
> looked to the parents, who
> Sat quietly. "When
> I see how much
> damage has been done, I'll sew
> your
> heart and chest back up, and I'll
> plan
> what to do next."
>
>
> "But you'll
> find Jesus in my heart. The
> Bible says He
> lives there. The
> hymns all say He lives
> there. You'll
> find Him in my
> heart."
>
> The surgeon had had enough. "I'll
> tell
> you what I'll find in your
> heart.
> I'll find damaged muscle, low
> blood
> supply, and weakened vessels.
> And
> I'll find out if I can make you
> well."
>
> "You'll find Jesus there too. He
> lives
> there."
>
> The surgeon
> left.
>
> The surgeon sat in his office,
> recording his notes from the
> surgery,
> "....damaged aorta, damaged pulmonary
> vein, widespread muscle
> degeneration.
> No
> hope for transplant, no hope for cure.
> Therapy:
> painkillers and bed rest.
> Prognosis:
> here he paused, "death within one
> year."
>
>
> He stopped the recorder, but
> there was
> more to be said. "Why?" he asked
> aloud.
> "Why did You do this? You've
> put
> him here; You've put him in this pain;
> and You've cursed him to an
> early death.
> Why?"
>
> The Lord answered and said, "The
> boy,
> my lamb, was not meant for your
> > flock
> for long, for he is a part of My
> flock, and
> will forever be.
> Here, in My flock, he will
> feel no pain, and will be comforted as
> you
> cannot imagine.
>
> His parents will
> one day join him here,
> and they will know
> peace, and
> My flock will continue to
> grow.."
> >
> The surgeon's tears were hot, but
> his
> anger was hotter. "You created
> that
> boy, and You created that heart.
> He'll
> be dead in months. Why?"
>
> The
> Lord answered, "The boy, My lamb,
> shall
> return to My flock, for He has
> done his duty:
> I did not put My lamb
> with your flock to lose
> him, but to retrieve another lost lamb."
> The
> surgeon wept...
> The
> surgeon sat
> beside the boy's bed; the
> boy's
> parents sat across from him. The boy
> awoke and whispered, "Did you cut
> open
> my
> heart?"
> >
> "Yes," said the surgeon.
> "What
> did you find?" asked the boy.
> >
> "I found
> Jesus there," said the
> surgeon.
> >
> Author
> Unknown - Celebrate Jesus in 2012
>
> If you
> aren't ashamed to do this,
> please follow the
> directions
> listed below:
> >
> Jesus said,
> "If you are ashamed of me,
> I will be ashamed
> of you before
> my
> Father."
> I
> Am Not Ashamed.
> Pass
> this on only if
> you mean it. "Yes, I do Love
> God. He is my source of existence and
> Savior.
> He keeps me functioning each
> and everyday.
> Without Him, I will be
> nothing. Without him,
> I am nothing,
> but with Him I can do all
> things through
> Christ that strengthens
> me."
> (Phil 4:13)
> >
> This is the simplest
> test. If you Love
> God, and are not ashamed of
> all the
> marvelous things he has done for
> you.
> Send this to ten people and
> the
> person who sent it to
> you.

No comments:

Blog Definition

On Line Blog Definition
Google-Blog Definitionblog, short for web log, an online, regularly updated journal or newsletter that is readily accessible to the general public by virtue of being posted on a website.