Welcome

Welcome to my blog http://www.skegley.blogspot.com/ . CAVEAT LECTOR- Let the reader beware. This is a Christian Conservative blog. It is not meant to offend anyone. Please feel free to ignore this blog, but also feel free to browse and comment on my posts! You may also scroll down to respond to any post.

For Christian American readers of this blog:


I wish to incite all Christians to rise up and take back the United States of America with all of God's manifold blessings. We want the free allowance of the Bible and prayers allowed again in schools, halls of justice, and all governing bodies. We don't seek a theocracy until Jesus returns to earth because all men are weak and power corrupts the very best of them.
We want to be a kinder and gentler people without slavery or condescension to any.

The world seems to be in a time of discontent among the populace. Christians should not fear. God is Love, shown best through Jesus Christ. God is still in control. All Glory to our Creator and to our God!


A favorite quote from my good friend, Jack Plymale, which I appreciate:

"Wars are planned by old men,in council rooms apart. They plan for greater armament, they map the battle chart, but: where sightless eyes stare out, beyond life's vanished joys, I've noticed,somehow, all the dead and mamed are hardly more than boys(Grantland Rice per our mutual friend, Sarah Rapp)."

Thanks Jack!

I must admit that I do not check authenticity of my posts. If anyone can tell me of a non-biased arbitrator, I will attempt to do so more regularly. I know of no such arbitrator for the internet.











Monday, April 8, 2013

Identity theft is happening! Thanks Marge R!

Hi Sam, just read this message. Guess what, I got a message from the Bank of America Co on my phone Sunday
night after I got home from having dinner.  I called them back; they are the Fraud Dept with Bk of America.
Told me that someone had used my Visa Card 8854 and on Sunday April 7 between 1:30 pm & 2pm had charged
$26.00 at Safeway Store in Damacus, MD; then 2 minutes later they went to another Safeway store and charged
$254.22 which the purchase at that time was rejected by my bank. Also went to Hagerstown,MD visited some
store called Cellairs Valley and made a purchase for $26.50 of some kind of prepaid card, or electronical device
and that was the first purchase and was accepted.  Because I am a victim of credit card fraud and tax fraud
from last Feb 13,2012, fraud alerts are shown on all of my accounts and there are two companies including FTC monitoring all my transactions. If something looks weird, they call me asap.  What is odd is that the this lady,
Barbara, I spoke too did ask for the security code on the back of my card.  I did not want another credit card
and so she closed out my account with BofAmerica.  I was told that I will be receiving a followup letter regarding
our conversation about these charges, I am to sign the letter, make a copy of it and return the signed original to
the address given me. A copy of this letter is to be send to the police, FTC, etc.  I think I am ok.  But this man I know
who is now 89 yrs old got his credit card bill and someone had made a lot of charges on it, but he never knew this.
He called his bank which has given him his visa card and they cancelled the purchases and also sent him a new
credit card.  A lot of times, I can't help but think that there is some crooks within these banks who are copying the
new credit card numbers down and after the card is mailed out; they wait a while and then use the card number
to make purchases.  Inside job!  Makes you wonder how honest these bank employees really are. But this problem is pretty wide spread in this area of the Metro --DC,VA & MD.   Thanks for the information and I also liked the message
of the new driving law--Jan 2010. I never heard of it nor have I read this anywhere. But common sense tells you
do slow down and go around the police office.  Thanks again, Marge
 

No comments:

Blog Definition

On Line Blog Definition
Google-Blog Definitionblog, short for web log, an online, regularly updated journal or newsletter that is readily accessible to the general public by virtue of being posted on a website.