Welcome

Welcome to my blog http://www.skegley.blogspot.com/ . CAVEAT LECTOR- Let the reader beware. This is a Christian Conservative blog. It is not meant to offend anyone. Please feel free to ignore this blog, but also feel free to browse and comment on my posts! You may also scroll down to respond to any post.

For Christian American readers of this blog:


I wish to incite all Christians to rise up and take back the United States of America with all of God's manifold blessings. We want the free allowance of the Bible and prayers allowed again in schools, halls of justice, and all governing bodies. We don't seek a theocracy until Jesus returns to earth because all men are weak and power corrupts the very best of them.
We want to be a kinder and gentler people without slavery or condescension to any.

The world seems to be in a time of discontent among the populace. Christians should not fear. God is Love, shown best through Jesus Christ. God is still in control. All Glory to our Creator and to our God!


A favorite quote from my good friend, Jack Plymale, which I appreciate:

"Wars are planned by old men,in council rooms apart. They plan for greater armament, they map the battle chart, but: where sightless eyes stare out, beyond life's vanished joys, I've noticed,somehow, all the dead and mamed are hardly more than boys(Grantland Rice per our mutual friend, Sarah Rapp)."

Thanks Jack!

I must admit that I do not check authenticity of my posts. If anyone can tell me of a non-biased arbitrator, I will attempt to do so more regularly. I know of no such arbitrator for the internet.











Sunday, July 21, 2013

Blessings to you ... Thanks Carol and Clay V!


Blessings to you... 

As I was walking Down life's highway Many years ago
I came upon a Sign that read Heavens Grocery Store..
When I got a Little closer The doors swung Open wide
And when I came To myself I was standing Inside..
I saw a host of Angels.
They were Standing everywhere
One handed me a Basket
And said 'My Child shop with care..'
Everything a Human needed Was in that Grocery store
And what you Could not carry You could come Back for more
First I got some Patience. Love was in that Same row.
Further down was Understanding, You need that Everywhere you go..
I got a box or Two of Wisdom And Faith a bag Or two.
And Charity of Course I would need some Of that too..
I couldn't miss The Holy Ghost it was all over The place.
And then some Strength And Courage to Help me run this race.
My basket was Getting full But I remembered I needed Grace,
And then I chose Salvation for Salvation was for Free
I tried to get Enough of that to do For you and me..
Then I started to The counter To pay my grocery Bill,
For I thought I Had everything To do the Masters Will.
As I went up the Aisle I saw Prayer and Put that in,
For I knew when I Stepped outside I would run into Sin.
Peace and Joy Were plentiful, The last things On the shelf.
Song and Praise Were hanging near So I just helped Myself.
Then I said to The angel 'Now how much do I owe?'
He smiled and Said  'Just take them Everywhere you go.'
Again I asked 'Really now, How much do I  Owe?'
'My child' he Said, 'Jesus paid your bill A long, long time Ago.'

This poem has Been sent to you With love and for Blessings.
It originated in The Netherlands And has been Around the world 9 times.
The blessing has now Come to you and You will receive Showers of blessings in the mail Within six days Of receiving this letter Providing you Sent it out to someone else.  Do not send money As this message Has no price.
 

No comments:

Blog Definition

On Line Blog Definition
Google-Blog Definitionblog, short for web log, an online, regularly updated journal or newsletter that is readily accessible to the general public by virtue of being posted on a website.