Welcome

Welcome to my blog http://www.skegley.blogspot.com/ . CAVEAT LECTOR- Let the reader beware. This is a Christian Conservative blog. It is not meant to offend anyone. Please feel free to ignore this blog, but also feel free to browse and comment on my posts! You may also scroll down to respond to any post.

For Christian American readers of this blog:


I wish to incite all Christians to rise up and take back the United States of America with all of God's manifold blessings. We want the free allowance of the Bible and prayers allowed again in schools, halls of justice, and all governing bodies. We don't seek a theocracy until Jesus returns to earth because all men are weak and power corrupts the very best of them.
We want to be a kinder and gentler people without slavery or condescension to any.

The world seems to be in a time of discontent among the populace. Christians should not fear. God is Love, shown best through Jesus Christ. God is still in control. All Glory to our Creator and to our God!


A favorite quote from my good friend, Jack Plymale, which I appreciate:

"Wars are planned by old men,in council rooms apart. They plan for greater armament, they map the battle chart, but: where sightless eyes stare out, beyond life's vanished joys, I've noticed,somehow, all the dead and mamed are hardly more than boys(Grantland Rice per our mutual friend, Sarah Rapp)."

Thanks Jack!

I must admit that I do not check authenticity of my posts. If anyone can tell me of a non-biased arbitrator, I will attempt to do so more regularly. I know of no such arbitrator for the internet.











Monday, August 10, 2015

New Illegal and visit from o representative ... Thx Judi C!


  A beautiful fairy appeared one day  to a destitute Mexican refugee
  outside an Arizona immigration
  office.

  "Good man" the fairy said "I've
  been sent here by President Obama
  and told to grant you three
  wishes since you just arrived in
  the United States with your wife
  and eight  children."

  The man told the fairy "Well,
  where I come from we don't have
  good teeth so I want new teeth,
  maybe a lot of gold in them."

  The fairy looked at the man's
  almost toothless grin and -
  PING! - he had a brand new shining
  set of gold teeth in his mouth!

  "What else?" asked the fairy "Two
  more to go."

  The refugee claimant now got
  bolder. "I need a big house with
  a three-car garage in San Francisco on
  the water with eight bedrooms for
  my family and the rest of my
  relatives who still live in my
  country. I want to bring them
  all over here" - and PING! -
  in the distance there could be
  seen a beautiful mansion with a
  three-car garage, a long driveway
  and a walkout patio with a BBQ in
  an upscale neighborhood
  overlooking the bay.

  "One more wish!" said the fairy,
  waving her wand.

  "Yes, one more wish. I want to be
  like an American with American
  clothes instead of these torn
  clothes and a baseball cap
  instead of this sombrero. And I
  want to have white skin like
  Americans" - and PING! - The
  man was transformed - wearing
  worn-out jeans, a Baltimore
  Orioles T-shirt and a baseball
  cap. He had his bad teeth back
  and the mansion had disappeared
  from the horizon.

  "What happened to my new teeth”?
  he wailed "Where is my new
  house?"

     
  The fairy said "Tough shit, Amigo, now that you're a white American you have to fend for  yourself."

No comments:

Blog Definition

On Line Blog Definition
Google-Blog Definitionblog, short for web log, an online, regularly updated journal or newsletter that is readily accessible to the general public by virtue of being posted on a website.