Welcome

Welcome to my blog http://www.skegley.blogspot.com/ . CAVEAT LECTOR- Let the reader beware. This is a Christian Conservative blog. It is not meant to offend anyone. Please feel free to ignore this blog, but also feel free to browse and comment on my posts! You may also scroll down to respond to any post.

For Christian American readers of this blog:


I wish to incite all Christians to rise up and take back the United States of America with all of God's manifold blessings. We want the free allowance of the Bible and prayers allowed again in schools, halls of justice, and all governing bodies. We don't seek a theocracy until Jesus returns to earth because all men are weak and power corrupts the very best of them.
We want to be a kinder and gentler people without slavery or condescension to any.

The world seems to be in a time of discontent among the populace. Christians should not fear. God is Love, shown best through Jesus Christ. God is still in control. All Glory to our Creator and to our God!


A favorite quote from my good friend, Jack Plymale, which I appreciate:

"Wars are planned by old men,in council rooms apart. They plan for greater armament, they map the battle chart, but: where sightless eyes stare out, beyond life's vanished joys, I've noticed,somehow, all the dead and mamed are hardly more than boys(Grantland Rice per our mutual friend, Sarah Rapp)."

Thanks Jack!

I must admit that I do not check authenticity of my posts. If anyone can tell me of a non-biased arbitrator, I will attempt to do so more regularly. I know of no such arbitrator for the internet.











Friday, September 11, 2015

Prospective new teacher ... Possibly email of the year ... Thx Paul C and Ramey H!


After
being interviewed by the
  school
administration,  
the
prospective teacher said:
 
'Let me see if I've
got this right. 'You  want me to go into
that room with all
those  kids, correct their disruptive behavior,  
observe them for signs
of abuse,

monitor their dress habits,  
censor their T-shirt
messages, 
and instill in them a
love  
for
learning.
 
 
'You want me to check their
backpacks for weapons,  
wage war on drugs and
sexually transmitted diseases,
and raise their sense
of self-esteem and personal pride.   
 
'You want me to teach
them patriotism and good   
citizenship,
sportsmanship and
 fair play, and how
to   
register to vote,
balance a 
checkbook, and apply
for a job.   
 
'You want me to check
their heads for lice, 
recognize signs of
antisocial behavior, and  
make sure that they
all pass the final exams. 
 
'You also want me to
provide them with an equal 
education regardless
of their handicaps, and 
communicate regularly
with  their parents in
 
English, Spanish or
any other language, by   
letter, telephone, 
newsletter, and report card.  
 
'You want me to do all
this with a piece of chalk,
a blackboard, a
bulletin board, a few books, a big smile, 
and a starting salary
that qualifies me for food  stamps.  
 
'You want me to do all
this, and then  
you tell
me
 I
CAN'T PRAY?'
 

No comments:

Blog Definition

On Line Blog Definition
Google-Blog Definitionblog, short for web log, an online, regularly updated journal or newsletter that is readily accessible to the general public by virtue of being posted on a website.