Welcome

Welcome to my blog http://www.skegley.blogspot.com/ . CAVEAT LECTOR- Let the reader beware. This is a Christian Conservative blog. It is not meant to offend anyone. Please feel free to ignore this blog, but also feel free to browse and comment on my posts! You may also scroll down to respond to any post.

For Christian American readers of this blog:


I wish to incite all Christians to rise up and take back the United States of America with all of God's manifold blessings. We want the free allowance of the Bible and prayers allowed again in schools, halls of justice, and all governing bodies. We don't seek a theocracy until Jesus returns to earth because all men are weak and power corrupts the very best of them.
We want to be a kinder and gentler people without slavery or condescension to any.

The world seems to be in a time of discontent among the populace. Christians should not fear. God is Love, shown best through Jesus Christ. God is still in control. All Glory to our Creator and to our God!


A favorite quote from my good friend, Jack Plymale, which I appreciate:

"Wars are planned by old men,in council rooms apart. They plan for greater armament, they map the battle chart, but: where sightless eyes stare out, beyond life's vanished joys, I've noticed,somehow, all the dead and mamed are hardly more than boys(Grantland Rice per our mutual friend, Sarah Rapp)."

Thanks Jack!

I must admit that I do not check authenticity of my posts. If anyone can tell me of a non-biased arbitrator, I will attempt to do so more regularly. I know of no such arbitrator for the internet.











Thursday, December 31, 2015

My thoughts as we enter 2016 ... SamKat

SamKat aka Sam Kegley My thoughts as we enter 2016 12/31/2015 Looking back on my eighty-three years on this spheroid, I see too much evil in this world and I am sure that God is not missing that point. My wife, Jeanie, and I lived through more than two-thirds of the twentieth century and we enjoyed so much freedom brought to the United States of America by our service people and many dedicated Christian representatives who bought our freedoms and God’s wonderful blessings. We are a nation of laws with a well-written and guardedly revised Constitution to guide us. Many Christian representatives established this nation and established those thought-out plans that have brought the USA God’s rich blessings. My half-brother, Ted Dunham saw a lot of battle in Europe in WW II and was awarded the Bronze Star Medal with an added Oak Leaf Cluster for going out to bring back injured soldiers during repeated enemy fire near Surrendfurt, Germany in April 1945. Many of that war and a few skirmishes that followed were draftees as I was, and volunteers during the Korean War as some draftees were during the Viet Nam War. My seventeen months overseas were spent in Tokyo behind a desk for battalion Supply and without any battle assignments. I was committed unto death then as an active service person and my wife and family back home realized that. Our follow-up wars have had volunteer American citizen-soldiers manning the battles without the draft. Many died or suffered debilitating injuries for the rest of their lives Our God’s patience has been tried by each of us sinners. There remains so much evil now that He may exercise His plan by Sending His Son, our savior, again to reclaim many deserving souls, take them back to Heaven and then He will return for a thousand year rule to clean up Satans’ barbarous actions. I would volunteer to stay and serve Christ if my Jeanie could go to Heaven on Christ’s return. Each of our parents have died before us. I would that each of my remaining family and friends could go at the appointed time with Christ. By the parable of the fig tree which Christ spoke of in the book of Matthew, none of us know when the end time will be. These are particularly difficult times and war has already been declared against our country by Islamic terrorists with senseless acts of atrocity versus innocent people on all parts of this world. However, God remains in Control of the Universe and that is our wonderful assurance. Happy 2016!

No comments:

Blog Definition

On Line Blog Definition
Google-Blog Definitionblog, short for web log, an online, regularly updated journal or newsletter that is readily accessible to the general public by virtue of being posted on a website.