Welcome

Welcome to my blog http://www.skegley.blogspot.com/ . CAVEAT LECTOR- Let the reader beware. This is a Christian Conservative blog. It is not meant to offend anyone. Please feel free to ignore this blog, but also feel free to browse and comment on my posts! You may also scroll down to respond to any post.

For Christian American readers of this blog:


I wish to incite all Christians to rise up and take back the United States of America with all of God's manifold blessings. We want the free allowance of the Bible and prayers allowed again in schools, halls of justice, and all governing bodies. We don't seek a theocracy until Jesus returns to earth because all men are weak and power corrupts the very best of them.
We want to be a kinder and gentler people without slavery or condescension to any.

The world seems to be in a time of discontent among the populace. Christians should not fear. God is Love, shown best through Jesus Christ. God is still in control. All Glory to our Creator and to our God!


A favorite quote from my good friend, Jack Plymale, which I appreciate:

"Wars are planned by old men,in council rooms apart. They plan for greater armament, they map the battle chart, but: where sightless eyes stare out, beyond life's vanished joys, I've noticed,somehow, all the dead and mamed are hardly more than boys(Grantland Rice per our mutual friend, Sarah Rapp)."

Thanks Jack!

I must admit that I do not check authenticity of my posts. If anyone can tell me of a non-biased arbitrator, I will attempt to do so more regularly. I know of no such arbitrator for the internet.











Tuesday, March 1, 2016

SamKat is a hetero UK basketball fan who loves Coach Cal and his staff and his team! ... SamKat

SamKat is a hetero UK Basketball fan who loves Coach Cal, his staff and his team - SamKat


Inbox
x

Sam Kegley aka SamKat

8:50 AM (1 minute ago)
to bcc: Beth, bcc: Central, bcc: Elmer, bcc: Jim, bcc: Judi, bcc: Kary, bcc: Linda, bcc: Matt, bcc: Ralph, bcc: Rosa, bcc: Gary, bcc: Rick, bcc: David, bcc: J, bcc: Diane, bcc: Jill, bcc: Kelli, bcc: stan.key
It is kind of a slow day for me.  I finished my eleventh book last year and do not intend to spend a pregnancy's or a year's time on another book.

As a Kentucky basketball fan, I look forward to the game at Florida tonight.

I just forwarded the KSR news for this morning.  Matt Jones has set things up well on Kentucky Sports Radio with excellent writers including himself.

I am a very hetero guy.  I would not have been interested in my 64 year long marriage to Jeanie if she were a man.  God makes us differently with different parents and we react to their nurturing or lack of it, and roll onto the tilted pin ball table of life.  We experience bumps and flips and will finally die.  

This intro is only to explain why I love Coach Calipari of my Alma Mater, the University of Kentucky.

Cal is tweaking his team again, a little early this season, because they are not one of the most powerful groups Cal and his great staff have assembled.  However, he claims they earnestly want each of their teammates to do well, and that may be his greatest coach-teaching of them.  

Cal and his extremely competent staff want the best out of each member and they expect to get it.  A few weeks back, a friend looked ahead and told me we could lose every SEC contest ahead of us.  I had to agree with the possibility.  Fortunately, we haven't done that badly since then except for a couple of slip-ups and at times, I even envisioned our Ninth title for this team.  But we often forget to give credit to the coaches and teams who are earnestly trying to beat Kentucky and they are high type coaches with exceptional Division 1 players.  And officials mostly try their darndest to do their jobs better than we give them credit for. 

UK could lose all remaining games and not qualify for the NIT even.  That is neither what we fans nor our coaches no our team feel is probable.  

It is about the players who have made our various teams over the Calipari era at UK.  He normally pulls them through. Perhaps it will Happen for their very best as his excellent coaching records have shown at three different colleges.

That is truly what I expect and desire.

God bless this basketball team and coaching staff.  

I have a weak saying, especially for a UK fan, that "Even if, God please forbid, UK should lose and end its' season without an NCAA title ... It is soon spring!"  Morbildity cannot control us!


skegley.blopgspot.com       SamKat   aka Sam Kegley blog

No comments:

Blog Definition

On Line Blog Definition
Google-Blog Definitionblog, short for web log, an online, regularly updated journal or newsletter that is readily accessible to the general public by virtue of being posted on a website.