Welcome

Welcome to my blog http://www.skegley.blogspot.com/ . CAVEAT LECTOR- Let the reader beware. This is a Christian Conservative blog. It is not meant to offend anyone. Please feel free to ignore this blog, but also feel free to browse and comment on my posts! You may also scroll down to respond to any post.

For Christian American readers of this blog:


I wish to incite all Christians to rise up and take back the United States of America with all of God's manifold blessings. We want the free allowance of the Bible and prayers allowed again in schools, halls of justice, and all governing bodies. We don't seek a theocracy until Jesus returns to earth because all men are weak and power corrupts the very best of them.
We want to be a kinder and gentler people without slavery or condescension to any.

The world seems to be in a time of discontent among the populace. Christians should not fear. God is Love, shown best through Jesus Christ. God is still in control. All Glory to our Creator and to our God!


A favorite quote from my good friend, Jack Plymale, which I appreciate:

"Wars are planned by old men,in council rooms apart. They plan for greater armament, they map the battle chart, but: where sightless eyes stare out, beyond life's vanished joys, I've noticed,somehow, all the dead and mamed are hardly more than boys(Grantland Rice per our mutual friend, Sarah Rapp)."

Thanks Jack!

I must admit that I do not check authenticity of my posts. If anyone can tell me of a non-biased arbitrator, I will attempt to do so more regularly. I know of no such arbitrator for the internet.











Wednesday, April 11, 2018

An old geyser's thoughts - Not required reading ... SamKat aka Sam Kegley rant

An old geysers's thoughts you are not required to open and read ... Sam Kegley

Inbox
x

Sam Kegley skegley.kegley@gmail.com

9:55 AM (6 minutes ago)
to bcc: Sarah, bcc: Frank, bcc: Du, bcc: Phyllis, bcc: James, bcc: Judi, bcc: M, bcc: Marge, bcc: Nita, bcc: Paul, bcc: Paul, bcc: Pidge, bcc: Ralph, bcc: Ron, bcc: ronald, bcc: Tom, bcc: Blaine, bcc: Dave, bcc: Denny, bcc: Graydon, bcc: Greg, bcc: Howard, bcc: Jim, bcc: Joe, bcc: OHSAA
Recently, we forties/fifties generational types have been seeing more of our friends and some family members die or come close to passing.

I am known as a conservative Christian and I hope those who know me best may overlook some of my hypocrisies.  I have to rant out about my concerns about this country and this world which has been so good for my wife, Jeanie and for me and the rest of our family and friends.

I am for President Donald Trump.  I don't believe this rich NYC Billionaire realtor and developer is in the presidency except to help those of us who have been so let down by leftist politics policies in our government.  I love Tea Party types who simply want America back to the best it had been.  Those are 'salt of the earth' American citizens.

I believe our businesses are doing well for their employees and the country except that they have forgotten customer service.  Farming out customer service overseas is a big mistake.

Telephones are everywhere but their c.s. is  even worse in my opinion.

The president and our Congress are responsible for the protection and health of our citizens.  With deteriorated dis-obamulated military defense,  health systems, and 'left dangling seniors' in COLA's, we have leftist retirement policies.  We must correct the deterioration of the "too expensive and too being exhausted" Social Security and Welfare entitlements.  

Term limits are necessary for politicians throughout our democratic republic.  Get in, help your country, and go back to your day job.

I would have compulsory service for all citizens after their expected High school graduation dates according their age.  Females also; however, I don't believe the female s should have front line or the more dangerous military responsibilities.  

I pray for Jesus Christ's return.  Being open to all religions, I believe His teachings to be in line with our Creators, His Father, God.  None knows the time or place of the ending of this current state of the world, but all signs are pointing to it's nearness.  God will determine in His time.

I have not covered the waterfront of the needs I see; however, as unpopular as my thoughts may be in these things, those who know me should realize that I absolutely believe them.

For kinder and gentler relationships,


Sam Kegley

No comments:

Blog Definition

On Line Blog Definition
Google-Blog Definitionblog, short for web log, an online, regularly updated journal or newsletter that is readily accessible to the general public by virtue of being posted on a website.