Welcome

Welcome to my blog http://www.skegley.blogspot.com/ . CAVEAT LECTOR- Let the reader beware. This is a Christian Conservative blog. It is not meant to offend anyone. Please feel free to ignore this blog, but also feel free to browse and comment on my posts! You may also scroll down to respond to any post.

For Christian American readers of this blog:


I wish to incite all Christians to rise up and take back the United States of America with all of God's manifold blessings. We want the free allowance of the Bible and prayers allowed again in schools, halls of justice, and all governing bodies. We don't seek a theocracy until Jesus returns to earth because all men are weak and power corrupts the very best of them.
We want to be a kinder and gentler people without slavery or condescension to any.

The world seems to be in a time of discontent among the populace. Christians should not fear. God is Love, shown best through Jesus Christ. God is still in control. All Glory to our Creator and to our God!


A favorite quote from my good friend, Jack Plymale, which I appreciate:

"Wars are planned by old men,in council rooms apart. They plan for greater armament, they map the battle chart, but: where sightless eyes stare out, beyond life's vanished joys, I've noticed,somehow, all the dead and mamed are hardly more than boys(Grantland Rice per our mutual friend, Sarah Rapp)."

Thanks Jack!

I must admit that I do not check authenticity of my posts. If anyone can tell me of a non-biased arbitrator, I will attempt to do so more regularly. I know of no such arbitrator for the internet.











Saturday, March 6, 2021

My wife, Jeanie home now and doing well after partial hip surgery and three weeks of therapy

Gmail Sam Kegley My girl, Jeanie Kegley, is home and is doing wonderfully! 1 message Sam Kegley Sat, Mar 6, 2021 at 5:26 PM To: Jay , Jeff Kegley , Morgan Kegley , "tobeydk@gmail.com" , Scout Kegley , I have been electronically disenfranchised for the last few days. I must repeat that neither Jeanie nor I see friends often when out, even before the COVID-19 pandemic. So few friends outside our nuclear family except for the people I send emails out to are still living. Dr. Dan Ross said something which I consider 'profound' in a recent Portsmouth Breakfast meeting in Columbus, that if someone uses the internet and gets messages they don't want, their keyboard has a delete button - I'm only half-kidding, because the ex- Director of the OHSAA is always so very wise. But I'm not kidding at all when I ask you to please email me back with or without your message for me to quit sending my missiles to you. There will be no problem on my end of the line. Jeanie and I were so spiritually- buoyed-up by the wonderful responses upon my original message about her breaking her left hip and falling on the non-icy spot we shared on the after church Genoa service February 7. Riverside Hospital accepted her in Emergency, and informed us that she would require surgery next day for hip fracture. Messages of encouragement poured in from family and internet friends. We heard testimonies that the hip surgeries were very successful over the last few years. Now, that is our experience. I am an emotional person who could not bear to see the girl I love deeply, hurt so much and cry, and I could almost feel her pain myself. Jeanie is 90 and did not want to have another osteoarthritis caused surgery because she has had probably 10 such at different joints throughout our 69 years of marriage. I am nevertheless surprised by her improvement already after four weeks of post-operative therapy for partial hip replacement. This operation could not have been avoided. She received excellent treatment at Riverside and at Friendship Village in Columbus. This Christian Conservative husband has prayed during, before, and even more now after, and thankfully to our Creator that I witness the goodness in the results. She will be getting more therapy. I have searched for Graydon Webb, our Ports group's wonderful carrying on who put things more succinctly somewhat by attesting to the Creator's guide to succesful scientific surgeries in encouragement for Jeanie. Thanks family and friends! Sam Kegley

No comments:

Blog Definition

On Line Blog Definition
Google-Blog Definitionblog, short for web log, an online, regularly updated journal or newsletter that is readily accessible to the general public by virtue of being posted on a website.