Welcome

Welcome to my blog http://www.skegley.blogspot.com/ . CAVEAT LECTOR- Let the reader beware. This is a Christian Conservative blog. It is not meant to offend anyone. Please feel free to ignore this blog, but also feel free to browse and comment on my posts! You may also scroll down to respond to any post.

For Christian American readers of this blog:


I wish to incite all Christians to rise up and take back the United States of America with all of God's manifold blessings. We want the free allowance of the Bible and prayers allowed again in schools, halls of justice, and all governing bodies. We don't seek a theocracy until Jesus returns to earth because all men are weak and power corrupts the very best of them.
We want to be a kinder and gentler people without slavery or condescension to any.

The world seems to be in a time of discontent among the populace. Christians should not fear. God is Love, shown best through Jesus Christ. God is still in control. All Glory to our Creator and to our God!


A favorite quote from my good friend, Jack Plymale, which I appreciate:

"Wars are planned by old men,in council rooms apart. They plan for greater armament, they map the battle chart, but: where sightless eyes stare out, beyond life's vanished joys, I've noticed,somehow, all the dead and mamed are hardly more than boys(Grantland Rice per our mutual friend, Sarah Rapp)."

Thanks Jack!

I must admit that I do not check authenticity of my posts. If anyone can tell me of a non-biased arbitrator, I will attempt to do so more regularly. I know of no such arbitrator for the internet.











Sunday, August 5, 2012

Dhimmitude and obamacare- What he wants for America


What does this word mean?

Sorry...previous email had a bad file attachment. it had a ._xls which should have been .xls without the underscore. Here’s the corrected email.

I got this today...I have the entire health care bill here. I did a search on the 2010, 2009 and 2008 versions of the bill. I could not find the word “dhimmitude” anywhere in any of the documents. I searched page 120 on all the documents and it is not there. I did a search on the internet and it is there but is does not pertain to the health care bill.
I have attached a file of those religions that do NOT accept SSA or Healthcare benefits from the taxpayers and after an extensive search...there is no Muslim or Islamic faith mentioned in the exemption file. Don’t get me wrong...I am not pleased with the current Administration but I CAN NOT condone this reckless behavior of sending out UNTRUE emails. It only gives the opposition ammunition to fire back at us and makes us look foolish. We already have an Administration, Congress, and Senate that do very well of looking foolish on their own.



NOW THIS*** IS SCARY BUT TOTALLY UNTRUE IN REGARDS TO THE HEALTHCARE BILL!!!
Subject: What does this word mean?
The word “Dhimmitude" is found in the new health care bill;
So what does it mean?

Thought this was interesting and worth passing on.

Dhimmitude -- What does it mean?

Obama used it in the health care bill.
Now isn't this interesting?
It is used in the health care law.

Dhimmitude -- I had never heard the word until now. Type it into
Google and start reading. Pretty interesting. It's on page 107 of the
Healthcare bill. I looked this up on Google and yep, it exists.. It is
A REAL word.

Dhimmitude is the Muslim system of controlling non-Muslim populations
Conquered through jihad. Specifically, it is the TAXING of non-Muslims
In exchange for tolerating their presence AND as a coercive means of
Converting conquered remnants to Islam.
ObamaCare allows the establishment of Dhimmitude and Sharia Muslim
Diktat in the United States . Muslims are specifically exempted from
The government mandate to purchase insurance, and also from the
Penalty tax for being uninsured. Islam considers insurance to be
"gambling", "risk-taking", and "usury" and is thus banned. Muslims are
Specifically granted exemption based on this.
How convenient. So I, as a Christian, will have crippling IRS liens
Placed against all of my assets, including real estate, cattle, and
Even accounts receivables, and will face hard prison time because I
Refuse to buy insurance or pay the penalty tax. Meanwhile, Louis
Farrakhan will have no such penalty and will have 100% of his health
Needs paid for by the de facto government insurance.
Non-Muslims will be paying a tax to subsidize Muslims. This is Dhimmitude.

I recommend sending this on to your contacts.
American citizens need to know about it --


Snopes.Com: Health Insurance Exemptions
Apr 13, 2010 ... Dhimmitude is the Muslim system of controlling
Non-Muslim populations ... The ObamaCare bill is the establishment of
Dhimmitude and Sharia ...
www.snopes.com/politics/medical/exemptions.asp


The Republic can survive a Barack Obama. It is less likely to survive
A multitude of fools such as those who made him their President.

No comments:

Blog Definition

On Line Blog Definition
Google-Blog Definitionblog, short for web log, an online, regularly updated journal or newsletter that is readily accessible to the general public by virtue of being posted on a website.