Welcome

Welcome to my blog http://www.skegley.blogspot.com/ . CAVEAT LECTOR- Let the reader beware. This is a Christian Conservative blog. It is not meant to offend anyone. Please feel free to ignore this blog, but also feel free to browse and comment on my posts! You may also scroll down to respond to any post.

For Christian American readers of this blog:


I wish to incite all Christians to rise up and take back the United States of America with all of God's manifold blessings. We want the free allowance of the Bible and prayers allowed again in schools, halls of justice, and all governing bodies. We don't seek a theocracy until Jesus returns to earth because all men are weak and power corrupts the very best of them.
We want to be a kinder and gentler people without slavery or condescension to any.

The world seems to be in a time of discontent among the populace. Christians should not fear. God is Love, shown best through Jesus Christ. God is still in control. All Glory to our Creator and to our God!


A favorite quote from my good friend, Jack Plymale, which I appreciate:

"Wars are planned by old men,in council rooms apart. They plan for greater armament, they map the battle chart, but: where sightless eyes stare out, beyond life's vanished joys, I've noticed,somehow, all the dead and mamed are hardly more than boys(Grantland Rice per our mutual friend, Sarah Rapp)."

Thanks Jack!

I must admit that I do not check authenticity of my posts. If anyone can tell me of a non-biased arbitrator, I will attempt to do so more regularly. I know of no such arbitrator for the internet.











Monday, February 4, 2013

From the workers to the shirkers ... thanks Anon Ymous!

WHILE PRESIDENT BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA TOOK THE STAGE AT HIS 2ND
INAUGURATION HE SPOKE ABOUT OUR RESPONSIBILITY TO ENSURE EVERYONE GETS
THEIR "FAIR SHARE" AND A "FAIR SHOT"....

IN GOVERNMENT SUBSIDIZED HOUSING EVERYWHERE ACROSS AMERICA, PEOPLE WERE
SITTING IN THEIR LIVING ROOMS WATCHING THE INAUGURATION ON THEIR BIG
SCREEN T.V.'S AND CHEERING HIM ON....

We felt like this was the perfect time to share this IMPORTANT story
with you. Recently, our good friend Michael (a local realtor) shared his
experience with Leisa and I about an "Obama supporter" he encountered
while showing homes to a low income, working family in Pontiac, MI.. We
asked him to please write it down so we could share it with you. YOU
SHOULD BE SITTING DOWN WHILE READING THIS:

As a Realtor for the past 28 years I thought I’d seen or heard it all…
Until now.
I was showing homes in Pontiac, MI. one afternoon recently and showed up
at a home at the 4:00 pm time my appointment was scheduled for. After I
woke up the homeowner, she let us in and then proceeded to tell my
buyers and I that she has already entered into a contract to sell the
home on a short-sale. (A short-sale is a sale where the banks accepts
less money than is owed on the home). After some chit-chat, she
proceeded to tell us that she and her sister (who also lived in the
area) were buying each other’s homes via the short-sale process. I
mentioned to her that I thought relatives could not be involved in those
transactions. She smiled and said "We have two different last names so
no one knows the difference".
She went on to tell us that each of them owed over 100K on their homes
and were in the process of buying each other’s homes for about 10-15K
cash. To top it off, they were each receiving $3,000.00 in government
provided relocation assistance at the closing.

My buyers and I were amazed that she was outright admitting to fraud and
yet, she continued. She began to tell us that the best part of her
scheme was that because they currently were not working that they (both)
are now receiving Section 8 Vouchers. I said I thought those were for
renters and she said “That’s the best part; me and my sister are going
to be renting each other’s homes so we don’t even have to move, and
Obama is going to give us each $800.00 a month to pay the rent!” She
then picked up a picture she had framed of Obama and did a little happy
dance around her living room and while she kissed the picture she was
singing "Thank you Obama.... thank you Obama."

So here is the bottom line… Both of these scammers got at least
$80,000.00 in debt forgiven, $3,000.00 in cash for relocation (when in
fact they did not relocate) and to boot, you and I will now be paying
(through our taxes) $1,600.00 in rent for each them each and every
month.... perhaps forever!

Is it any wonder why so many people have decided that all they have to
do is VOTE for the Democrats and they will be taken care of for life at
the expense of the taxpayers? I would not be at all surprised if they
are receiving food stamps and whatever other programs are available for
anyone who is willing to lie to get assistance.

These women went from working and paying about $900.00 each in mortgage
payments to staying home and getting paid $800.00 each per month to live
in the same home they had been living in and all they had to do was lie
on a few papers. This craziness has to stop! I’m sure this kind of fraud
is going on each and every day all across the country and no one wants
to touch the subject of entitlements because they might OFFEND someone
or lose a vote or two.

By the way... she had an almost new SUV in the driveway, three flat
screen TV's and a very nice computer set up in her living room which was
furnished entirely with nice leather furniture.

I'TS THE NEW 'AMERICAN WAY'.....

For all of the "do-gooder's" who voted for Obama to help the "less
fortunate"....CHEERS.....

Here is a link to some of the government assistance programs available
today:

http://www.usa.gov/Citizen/Topics/Benefits.shtml#Homes_and_Housing_Assistance
<http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http://www.usa.gov/Citizen/Topics/Benefits.shtml%23Homes_and_Housing_Assistance&h=rAQGELevQ&amp;s=1>
See More



Like <http://www.facebook.com/>  · [Comment] · Share
<http://www.facebook.com/ajax/sharer/?s=99&appid=2309869772&p%5b0%5d=100000054379150&p%5b1%5d=420572091350444>
· 50 minutes ago
<http://www.facebook.com/linda.old/posts/420572091350444>  ·

No comments:

Blog Definition

On Line Blog Definition
Google-Blog Definitionblog, short for web log, an online, regularly updated journal or newsletter that is readily accessible to the general public by virtue of being posted on a website.